Major League Baseball’s “high-end prospect” Wander Franco (Tampa Bay Rays) seems to be walking an irreversible path. He was scheduled to be investigated by prosecutors for inappropriate relationships with minors, but he refused to appear and refused to be summoned.월카지노

Multiple local media, including the U.S. “ESPN” and “CBS Sports,” reported on the 29th (Korean time) that Wander Franco did not show up for refusing to comply with the prosecution’s summons.

Franco was embroiled in allegations on social media that he had an inappropriate relationship with a minor in August. At that time, the case became public when the women sued Franco. The Major League Baseball secretariat can take disciplinary action against a player suspected of a crime related to a child even if he or she is not convicted of “guilty,” and immediately after the news broke, Franco was placed on administrative leave. In other words, he was suspended indefinitely until the decision of the judicial body was made.

Later, Hector Gomez of Z101 Digital of the Dominican Republic said, “There is a very low chance that Franco will play in the Major League again. It is fair to think about the possibility that Franco will never play in the Major League again. If he is ultimately convicted, he could set a big precedent in the history of the Major League,” hinting that Franco’s charges are alarming. And over time, Franco’s criminal charges got bigger.

Apart from being initially sued, it was also revealed that he had an inappropriate relationship with another minor. In addition, the woman sued Wander, and new evidence has been revealed. It has not been disclosed in detail how many women were affected by Franco, but at least two women have sued him.

In the end, Franco disappeared recently. The Tampa Bay Times reported on Wednesday that Franco had returned to the Dominican Republic earlier this month. The prosecutor’s office in Santo Domingo searched Franco’s mother’s house and Franco’s house. However, authorities in the Dominican Republic failed to locate Franco, leaving information so that he could contact his neighbors. Prosecutors tried to summon Franco for questioning on the day, but Franco never showed up.

“Franco was ordered to appear at the prosecutor’s office in Santo Tomingo, but did not show up at the prosecutor’s office specializing in children and adolescents,” ESPN said. “The prosecution said it would continue its investigation, but did not disclose details,” he said. “The prosecution said, “There are several options in the investigation process, but now is not the opportunity to say it.”

Although he has not been formally charged, Franco is likely to disappear as he is involved in sexual crimes against minors. According to ESPN, Franco recently dismissed all of his personal legal teams. There is a possibility that he will set up a new legal team to investigate, but considering that he has refused to comply with the prosecution’s summons, he can be seen as a sign that he will continue his escape.

Franco, who joined the Tampa Bay Rays through an international amateur contract, was ranked No. 1 in the 30-team prospect rankings even before he entered the Major League. After entering the big league for the first time in the 2021 season, Franco played in 70 games, leaving 81 hits, seven homers, 39 RBIs, 53 runs and a batting average of 0.288 OPS 0.810, and succeeded in signing an 11-year, $182 million contract with Tampa Bay.

Franco was sluggish in his second year with 87 hits, six homers, 33 RBIs, 46 runs batted in 0.277 with a 0.4746 OPS in 83 games, but he was involved in a sexual crime against minors while making his way to “career high” with a batting average of 0.281 OPS of 0.819, while he was making his way to “career high” in 112 games this year. He has gone into hiding after refusing to comply with prosecutors’ investigation. It is the fall of a “special prospect.”

Categories: Blog

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *